Wednesday, April 19, 2006

We're like that *crosses fingers*

I've read through the entire archives of many a webcomic, but there was one that actually showed his posting at the time. So his posts were archived with his comics. This gave me a good chance to read about the things he gets up to over the years. I'm refering to Real-Life. The maker Greg Dean has in a way kept an online journal about his life. While my blog is approaching its 2 yr i haven't really been that consistent with the types of things i mention. I thought i would now take the time to give you a quick update on my relationship with Fiona.
It's wonderful, she is better then i could ever imagine. She now works as the manager of Express Pizza in Girraween, so she works 6 nights a week. This means that i don't get to see her as much as i would like. but we make do with what time we have.
She came over my house on monday night and we played World of Warcraft together :D. She slept in the spare room and we spent most of tuesday just watching movies. I can't wait to play more WoW though.
Anyway, i just felt that i should make some meaningful post every so often about my various relationships so that one day down the track i can look back and smile fondly at the memories.

No comments: