Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Updating

Hi,
This is an update for my blog. I know how important it is for people to see regular updates on my website. I'm in the the first week of my exam period. I still have 3 more exams to do before I'm home free.
Last night I watched Cars with Fiona, Alyce, Travis, Kimberly, Justin and Robert. The movie was suprisingly better then I first anticipated. The graphics were captivating and the plot was compelling for a kids movie.
After next friday I won't have anymore uni till the end of July :)
So long my friends, untill another post.

2 comments:

tubes41 said...

yay... a post :)
yay... I got mentioned :D
It's nice to hear from you matt... I thought I was the only one left out here :P

GIR2000 said...

*looks back at the long line of commentless posts* i updated 5 times in one week. i'm still here.