Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Uber Rich

I've been fortunante latley when it comes to fiancing. I cashed up all my tips from work and i have a total of $140 from the last 2 months. Not to mention i've already made $20 in tips this week already.
Last night there was meant to be 2 drivers on, but the other driver couldn't make it. So that left little old me to do all the deliveries. I tell ya, it was crazy. Despite my best efforts some orders were coming in an hour late. I worked 1.5 hours longer then i was rostered for, and i did 17 deliveries. Which is alright for a tuesday night. But the best thing is my boss was so impressed with my work that she doubled the deliveries. Which means i get paid for 34 deliveries, instead of 17. That works out to $140 for 5 hours work. Not bad....
Anyway, the money is all going to a good place, so don't expect me to buy anyone anything :-P.

Bye bye...

No comments: