Thursday, August 17, 2006

WoW

I said i would post about World of Warcraft. In case you can't recognise the character, this is Mattoth. I talked about him a while ago. When i last updated on WoW he was a lowly level 15. Well i'm proud to announce that he is now level 24. Slasher my pet is also at level 24, and we've both come far. Thanks to Michael and Robert for playing an Instance with me on wednesday night. We played from 10:30pm to 1:30am :D. They helped me get some nicer armour and an epic sword (Wingblade). I guess i should mention Michael and Roberts character's as well. Michael is a level 34 Hunter named Scout Altergen. He has a powerful bird as his pet, i'm not sure what kind of bird, or what its name is, but it totally kicked mine in a duel :S. Now, Robert recently joined Warcraft, but due to his personal injuries he had a lot of free time. He is playing a level 27 Warrior named Slaygen. He doesn't have a pet, and he can't run very fast, so he isn't cool. By the way, we play as Orc's.
Well, thats enough rambling about Warcraft, i'll try and take some more pics when we play next.

No comments: