Sunday, February 27, 2005

Mmmm.... Sand!

Last night was frequency and we went down to the beach for our party. We had lights on and music pumping and plenty of games. The night was really good, everyone had heaps of fun.

Friday
night was my big date with fiona. I booked a beautiful Chinese restaurant in the city, after that we went to king's park, pulled out the rug and cuddled under the stars. It was at this time i decided to give fiona her present. I got her a small teddy with her name on a love heart. Around the love heart was a silver friendship ring that i bought her. On the inside i had it engraved with the following message "
All my love, now & forever". When it started to get late i took her back home and that then lead onto sat.

I know this post is short but i have uni tomorrow so i don't really feel like writing much. I plan to write little interviews, conducted by the charismatic Rob. Actually, i'll be making up the
interviews myself and using some comic character as inspiration. I hope you enjoy them when they're up.

Good night my friends.

1 comment:

GIR2000 said...

yeah, the beach is pretty cool. you should try a visit to australia, we have the best beaches in the world!