Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sunday Sunday

"I'm being baptised by the command of Jesus,
I'm doing it to wash away my original sin
so i can be born again today"

That's something along the lines of what i said last sunday... Ok, in case you couldn't tell, i was baptised. I finally took the last step to becoming a Christian, and to tell you the truth i've never felt any better. Those people who know me will know i hate talking in front of people, and i hadn't even bothered to write down some notes for what i was going to say, so when it was my turn to give my testimony, i simply spoke the words in my heart.... and honestly, it felt like the heavens opened up for me. One of my closest friends, Ryan baptised me, unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries when it was my turn to be baptised so you will have to wait till Alyce posts her pics to see me and Justin.

Sunday wasn't the only major thing that happened to me on the weekend. Youth group went ice skating, it was heaps of fun, but yet again you will need to wait till Alyce posts, I don't want to put pressure on you Alyce because i know you have school work... but do you think you could put a few up soon? Anyway, the night could have been better though... like having my beautiful girlfriend Fiona with me.

Easter is soon, as you can tell from my countdown timer. I will have my camera with me this time and i have next week off, so pics will be up soon. Anyway, i'm tired and there is a church service tomorrow.

Good night my fellow bloggers, may you have a joyful Easter, and never loss sight of the meaning.

We love you Jesus, for everything you've done for us!

No comments: