Friday, April 22, 2005

STRIKE!

Its been awhile since i've had a real post so i thought i might add something now seeing as i finally got hold of some pics.
Saturday night there was no youth group so fiona and i were left to entertain ourselves. We decided to have some healthy competition and we chose bowling. For anyone who can remember back far enough, frequency went bowling for the first unleashed outing, and fiona absolutely thrashed me, though i didn't really know her back then, nother less it was something i remembered.
Now it was my turn for pay back. I won't give away too much detail in case she reads this post, but lets just say that i won both games.
After we played we hired out a DVD, Saved, and watched it at her house. When the movie finished i went back home to sleep.

On tuesday night, which is my regular night with fiona for those who got that question wrong, she came over for dinner. We had a nice tuna, spaghetti and mashed potato casserole then fruit salad and ice cream for dessert. We watched Chronicles of Riddick before fiona had to go home.

Thats been pretty much all the exciting things that have happened in my life lately, there's a car rally tomorrow so there will be heaps more pics and stuff to right about then.

See you guys tomorrow, may the best driver win, i.e. me!


P.S How did everyone know we haven't been to lakeside joondalup yet?

1 comment:

DrUmMeR ChiCK! said...

I know u haven't been there cos Fiona told me ages ago, and also, its far far far away. Have a nice day!