Saturday, January 29, 2005

Antwerp

A few of you would know that my dad recently went on a trip to Antwerp, its a prosperous city in Belgium. This explains why i had his car.
He went there for a business conference and a tour of the labs in Belgium, Germany, Poland and Luxemburg. He left on the 21st and came back today, on the 29th. I picked him up from the airport and we came straight home. He gave us our presents. I got this cool shirt, its white, cotton and looks really nice. My sister got a scarf and my mum got perfume. My dad got heaps of chocolate for himself. He really enjoyed his trip but found it hard to sleep so he will be out of it for awhile.
Hope you all enjoy some of the pics from his trip. These are only a few, he has around 145 of them. G'night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi my friend thanks for leaving a comment for me... and thanks for your interest in my weblog... I am just an amateur in making blogs... but you seem to be so professional... and your blog is so nice.... keep in touch... have fun