Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Picnic In King's Park... Again

It was a beautiful sunny day so a trip to King's Park seemed in order.
I went to the bunton's house and picked up alyce, diana and fiona. Yes thats right, me with three girls.
We drove into the city where the girls kept pointing out hot guys to each other, but the real joke was on them. I had three of the most nicest and gorgeous girls i know in the car with me. Heehee. We eventually got to King's Park and i went straight to cooking the sausages. I cooked them perfectly and we greedily ate them, well at least half of them, there were a lot.
After we ate, we wandered over to the playground and started to play on the swings as you will see the many pics under this post. After we played for awhile we went back to check on diana. On the way we saw a dog swimming in the pond, it was chasing the ducks around. We stopped to help the kid get his dog out of the water.
We played around for awhile then we headed back to the bunton's house, we picked up ryan and went over to fiona's house where we watched "angry beavers", ate dinner and played poker. After watching alyce win nearly all the money we called it a night. I dropped the kiddies of home and sought out my own bed.
Thats been my exciting day at the park. Hope you enjoy the pics, hear from you soon.

No comments: