Friday, May 13, 2005

Continuing Perpetuating

I've finally gotten around to posting the pics from last sat night at frequency. We had a big night with Rival. There were a few new games played, some worked better then others. We soon found out that banana will not go through stockings, and if you've made up a game, make sure you explain how it goes before trying it. We had a boys vs. girls at pictionary, i think the score was something like 11 to 4 respectively. The big "winner" for the girls was Diana, but Ryan and I dominated the boys.
The caution dares were pretty straight forward. One guy had to put on some stockings. And a girl had to have wax put through her hair. We played a new game that involved to combatants wearing cones on their heads, they had to de-cone their opponent using pool noodles.
We decided to be daring and play Russian Roulette with eggs. It was meant to work with 3 people, 3 boiled eggs and 2 raw eggs. The first round involves 2 boiled eggs and 1 raw. The eggs were then cracked onto people's head and if you got a raw egg you were out. After that the last boiled and raw eggs get used.
On tuesday there was a baptism at Joy's house. We baptised a Korean girl. I have pics of that to put up later.
Right now i'm going to finish this, post a message from my bible, and then wrap alyce's present.

See y'all on sat night...

9 comments:

Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Sounds like fun! You mind if I put your blog link on my blog?

GIR2000 said...

sure, but answer me one thing... who are you?

Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Let's see... You commented on one post in a blog entitled "Tales of Red and White" about a car being called Dunnydoor and I happened to comment on the same post and the blog you commented on belongs to a friend who knows my friend in high school. Complicated, huh?

GIR2000 said...

yes, that is complicated. maybe if you gave me some names it could all make sense.

Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I know Megan who knows Laura. That's their names, but I'm more familiar with Megan.

GIR2000 said...

i had a look a ur blog and some of ur links, would you mind taking me off. u seem to deal with some unsaviouary people.

Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Well, this is a shame really. Putting other people's blog links is a good way to get readers and people who'd like to comment on blogs on both your own and others who post articles of interest. But most of the links I put on my links columns have to do with topics and pages of interest. And about the people... If it's the swear words, it's the way they speak, they can't help it and just because I know them, doesn't mean I am a bad person either.

GIR2000 said...

i know your intentions were good and i don't mind what you did, its just a couple of those blogs that you've linked are slanderous against a very good friend of mine.

by the way, i like hellsing, its a funny show.

GIR2000 said...

i'm no longer at school. i used to know her from lumen.