Sunday, July 17, 2005

Just Saying Bye

Tomorrow is the big day! I fly off to the little isle called new Zealand. Unfortunately the flight is at 6:20am so i will need to go to bed soon and its only 8:40pm.
So, i plan on buying a whole bunch of souvenirs for all my friends, sorry if i don't get you anything, it just means your not my friend. Nah, just kidding. If i do happen to forget you then i offer you my deepest apologies, and I'll give you a free shampoo bottle instead.
Well i had a great time this weekend, i packed my bags, then went to Ryan's place where we went to Pot Black, then watch Napoleon Dynamite.
This morning we were woken up by Pamela who told us that we were needed at the church to help set up. So we pulled our clothes on and headed out to the church, cold and hungry. It was so cold and foggy that i was forced to wind-down my window and stick my head out to see anything.
Anyway, church was great as always, we had Alyce's granddad preach to us. After that i had a picnic lunch with Fiona, then we had a leaders meeting.
This brings me back to the present. We're all checking our bags to make sure we have everything. I'm feeling tired so i might take the opportunity to get ready for bed.

Goodnight my friends, may you find peace and enjoyment in my absence.

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

Have a great time and update your blog as you travel if you can.