Thursday, July 14, 2005

Might as well

If you notice on Shnoobly's blog you will see results from a quiz she did. So i thought i might as well go to the same site and have a look at some of the other quiz's. I noticed a quiz called "What religion are you best suited?" so i did the quiz and here are my results.

You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian.

Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

100%

Islam

79%

Buddhism

67%

Judaism

58%

agnosticism

33%

Hinduism

17%

Paganism

17%

Satanism

0%

atheism

0%


created with QuizFarm.com


Never would have guessed it would you?

Anyway, I spent the day with Fiona, we had a great time. I came over to her place in the morning and cooked her and Alyce scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. After that we watch That 70's Show for a bit then Alyce left to study. Fiona and i then went to my Grandparents place to help them out with some problems on their computer, i then applied for a healthcare card, we got HJ's then came back to my place and watched some Futurama. Fiona also got a new phone, a Motorola V975. Its really cool, not as cool looking as mine but it can do pretty much everything mine can. I dropped her back home and that eventually brings me to now.
I'm still not sure what to do about uni, i'm enrolled for the next semester so i'll do that. I just need to work out what to do regarding my failed exams.
Anyway, i hope to see you all soon so i can say goodbye before i go away.

Have a great night, God bless.

No comments: