Friday, August 19, 2005

About Time

Hello people. All this talk with shnoobly is making me want to play warcraft3 even more. So on Saturday night i will be bringing my computer along with me to the LAN night. I have the frozen thrones expansion pack so i can give anyone who has a computer a copy of warcraft 3.
On another note......... there isn't another note. I just wanted to talk about warcraft. I look forward to playing it tomorrow night, but i just want to mention. If you touch my computer without my permission, i will break your fingers.
Right now I'm freeing up some space on my computer so i get good performance. Also i want room for any new games or software i might acquire :D.
So, shnoobly or anyone else interested. Bring your computer along tomorrow night and we'll play.

Bye bye now

No comments: