Thursday, December 08, 2005

First Words

"The first time
you opened your eyes
did you realise you would be my savior,
and the first breath
that left your lips
did you know that it would change this world forever"

I heard these words today as i was driving home from work. The song is "I Celebrate The Day", by Relient K. They are obviously singing about Jesus, but hearing these words did make me start to think. From the moment he was born did he realise why he was put on this world. When i heard those words i felt like i was right there, next to the shepherds watching Jesus being born. I wonder if those that witnessed his birth had any idea what he would become.

I also started to think about first words. What do you think would have been the first words Jesus said. I wonder what your first words were? Mine was daddy, or so I'm told. I would like to hear what your first words were, or what you think Jesus might have said...

No comments: