Monday, November 01, 2004

Fisrt Post

This is my first post for my blog so i figure that i should say something about myself. i get the strange feeling that i will have to describe myself somewhere else on this site, but who really cares, i'll proberly only show this to a select few, so feel special if you read this.
I'm 18 years old, i go to university and study mechatronics engineering (robotics). I thought it was great when i found out that i can get paid to do every mans dream of playing with robots.
I have alot of friends, though most of them keep seperate from each other which can make things hard when i try to divide my time between them. One of the more interesting things in my life is the youth group i go to every saturday night, they are the nicest group of people i have ever meet, especially the girls. I wish they would stop putting themselves down all the time, they are gorgeous young women. If only there was a way to show them that........ I know....... i can show them what i have just written.
I drive my own car, which is a mitsubishi magna.... its green. I also work a couple of hours a week at a chemical laboratory in Welshpool. I have the very important job of quarantining old samples. This just means that i put some chemical into water samples and throw them away the following week.

No comments: