Monday, November 29, 2004

My Life Thus Far....

I'm buggered. I went go-karting on sat night as u might have noticed from the pics below this post. I got to bed late and woke up early to go to church, after that me, justin, paul and chris went to KFC and had lunch, went back to ryan's room and played halo 2 for a short time before alyce and diana came in a stopped us from playing. after that i headed up to landsdale for shanes end of uni party, it was great fun, not alot of major drinking went on but there was one nasty incident. aside from that it was great, ate some amazing pork and tripped out with glo-sticks. we crashed around 2 and slept badly till 8 where i had to get up and drag myself to work. the day was going well till my boss told me she wants me to help this guy tomorrow collect samples, this means that i have to get to work by 6am, but on the plus side i now have some brand-new steel capped shoes courteous of my work. If thats not bad enough i have to work on wednesday as well. theres just no time for me to rest.
theres one more thing i want to add about shane's party. it allowed me the chance to get to meet and get to know sandy, his gf. she is such a great girl, does everything for him, if only i could get her to hit him. seeing them together just makes me want a gf, guess i just have to wait for someone to come along.
here's some news on the epic, shane has finished his part and had sent it to me a few days ago but it seems like my junkmail filter decided to delete it. so i will get him to resend it soon.
farewell my friends

No comments: