Monday, November 15, 2004

Update

Ok, here is an update on wuts been happening with my life. on friday night fiona fianlly came over to my house and met my parents. we watched 50 first dates while we ate dinner, i still reckon that its a chick. after the movie we played a quick game of pool and i won. i then decided to show fiona a view of the city lights from this hill nearby. we drove there without a problem but as we were walking up i reaslised that a torch would have come in handy as it was dark and required walking along a track. we didn't get the view we wanted to we headed home and settled down to watch van helsing. that went till 12, after which fiona left.
on sat night was youth group. ryan was excited as he got a copy of halo 2 for the xbox, so heaps of guys were playing it. most of us were outside with the bbq and watching mean girls. its actually quite funny, alittle disturbing at times but still funny.
not much happened on sunday, my dad had an art show on so i went there for a couple of hours before i headed home to finish my study. this morning i had my first exam, it was for maths and it was pretty easy. only 2 more to do and i'll have finished my first year of engineering. YAY! time to post pics. bye

No comments: