Monday, June 13, 2005

First One Down

I had my first exam today...... I hate programming. Parts of it i could understand, but others just left me stumped. I must have spent half an hour looking at one question, trying to work out what needed to be done. I kept praying to myself, asking God and the Holy Spirit for help. I wasn't getting any divine inspiration so i've come up with the only logical reason why.............. They hate programming too!!!!

Oh well, i have another exam tomorrow, its a maths one. So i have tonight and most of tomorrow to study and write notes. The exam is at 3:30pm by the way.
This means i get all of wednesday free to study, and i shall be picking up my new United Live - Look To You CD in the arvo. You don't know how much i've been wanting that CD.

Anyway, i should wrap up this post. I know there haven't been many photos lately, but when i get back from New Zealand you can expect 100's of photos. Seriously, my dad is going to get a 1gig memory card for the camera.

See y'all later, and some on Thursday.

2 comments:

Jaschocolate said...

Hey, happened to pass by. Nice blog you have, with some funny entries.. very entertaining. Hope you dont mind me adding you to my links.. Cheers :p

GIR2000 said...

thanks for the comments guys.

superman- i love australia, but i hate programming.
chocolove- u've got a nice blog, hope to hear more from you.

ps, how did u guys find my blog?