Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Look To You!!

YES, its finally mine. I now have my Holy Grail!!

I am of, course, referring to a CD, "United Live - Look To You". I got the call from the shop this morning, i grabbed some shoes and drove down. It cost me $29.95 but its got the CD and DVD with it.
I haven't watched the DVD yet, but i listened to bit of the CD on the drive home (borrowed my sister's discman).

Anyway, as soon as i get media player working again i'll copy it to my computer so i can listen to it on my MP3 player.

I should be doing some study now, i have an economics exam tomorrow so i need to learn the course today. Have fun people, I'll be seeing you soon.

3 comments:

Jaschocolate said...

Hmm.. wonder why the cd is so exp.. it cost only SGD$18.90 here.. haha... But i didnt buy it..

GIR2000 said...

wow, thats really cheap, even in SGD. but the question is, is that one a real copy?

Jaschocolate said...

yeah.. it's the same, cd + dvd.. no wonder my customer was wondering why we sell it so cheap..