Sunday, June 12, 2005

This is it!!!

*deep breath*
exams start tomorrow, so i thought i would take a quick moment to write a blog entry before i knuckle-down and study. I came back from church a couple of hours ago, unfortunately i had to leave all my friends. I would love to spend the sunday afternoon with them. Oh well, only two weeks left.

Just thought i would let everyone know that i'll be going to New Zealand with my family on the 18th of July, we will be gone until the 28th.

I'll see you when i do, might be on Thursday. This does mean that i won't be seeing Fiona until Thursday as well. I love you baby, xox.

3 comments:

tubes41 said...

awww... it's sad 2 see u go... even if it is only for 10 days... we'll all miss u... have fun in the land of sheep, & I'll c u on thursday :). till then... God Bless, & cya l8r

DrUmMeR ChiCK! said...

Baaaaa!

GIR2000 said...

your such a sheep alyce