Sunday, June 26, 2005

The New Camera

If anyone has read my blog they will know that I'll be going on a trip to New Zealand on the 18th of July. Well, my parents decided to buy a new digital video camera to take on the trip. Duty free of course. So they got the camera today, and its now sitting right next to me. Its a pretty cool camera, it can take still photos and digital video to transfer to the computer. Its similar to the one that Frequency has, but its more expensive and has better video quality.
I can't wait to take it with me on the trip. Hopefully I'll be using it the most so there will be lots of action video. My parents seem to prefer scenery shots for some reason. The pic in this post is from the Panasonic website, the other pics below are poor quality I know, I had to use my webcam as the digital camera is stilling being "fixed".
Anyway, I'm feeling tired so I'll go now.

Bye Bye Now.

p.s. Service at the new church next week. Yay!

No comments: