Monday, September 26, 2005

And another pointless post

*relaxs*
I just got home from playing ping-pong at church.
It was alot of fun, i didn't get to play much though. I only had three games. I lost the first singles game against AK, i'm sure he got Nat to cheat. The second game was a doubles with Fiona. We played Alyce and Rima, we beat them :D.
The third and final game was against Justin's parents. They beat us :(. It was mostly his dad's serves that got us. Anyway, it was fun.
Saturday night was Volleyball at Frequency. That was great, we all drove to Kelmscott and played indoor beach volleyball. My team only won one game, Luke was always against me, and we all know he carried his team. I slept over Ryan's house, we played Halo 2 untill late. It was great, rockets were flying everywhere.
Sunday was the same routine, i went home early to finish an assignment that i had to hand in this morning.
Anyway, i still have more work to do and no one really reads this anymore.
So, bye

4 comments:

tubes41 said...

eh... I read it... so, It's not pointless...
It sucks how u guys dun get public holidays off eh? But it'll be worth it in the end!
I loved that "oddball" game with rockets and snipers... it was TOATALLY WIKID!

anywho... enuf of my rambling... i'm tired |-)
Good night :D

Sar n Jase said...

i played ping pong on sunday... im not so good at pingpong... i sucked rather bad

DrUmMeR ChiCK! said...

I read it! I read it! I read it! I read it! So u CAN'T say its pointless! I think you and I are both thinking the same way about our blogs lately...

GIR2000 said...

yeah i know you guys read it, but its doesn't seem the same as it was at the begining of the year.