Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm Excited!!

I'm Excited, bet you didn't guess that one.
I'm excited, but for a good reason. As a few of you would know (only the clever ones) my birthday is this sunday. I'm looking forward to it because i turn 19 (pay increase) and i will be getting a MP3 player for my car. I have no idea what brand it is, but i'll take heaps of pics of it and post them :D.
Thats not all i'm excited about though. Tomorrow i'm going on a date, a date with my gorgeous girlfriend (another suprise i'm sure). We're going out for breakfast, most likely to McDonalds, then we're going to go to some secret, magical place that i don't know anything about. I'm getting an early birthday present from Fiona, well kind of. We're going in tomorrow to order it, then i have to wait 3 weeks to get it. I have no idea what it is, fiona has given me some clues but they only make things worse.
After that we're going to do something, i don't know how long it will take to order my present, we may visit some people. Then we're going to Armadale cinema's to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Then we can go back to her place where we can watch Daria on DVD.
It sounds like i have the whole day planned already. But whatever we do we will have fun in each other's company. I couldn't think of any other person to spend a day with.
Anyway, Curtin has annoyed me a bit lately so expect a rant soon, but for now i have one of many assignments to finish. Stupid assignments.
Bye bye all you Umpa Lumpa's

No comments: