Friday, September 16, 2005

Like A Bee

I've been so busy lately, they have been giving us assignments every week. To make things worse i've had tonsilitus for over a week now, so i've haven't been in any state of mind to do study. But its not all bad, i got an assignment back today, my result was 40/50.
I've started to get better now, i'm taking antibiotics so i should have a full recovery in a few days.
Last week was a good night at frequency, we played some messy games. Paul and i did a masterful rendition of The Strong Man. I played the clever old man who ultimately wins because i used my mind rather then muscles.
This saturday should be exciting, we're having a quiz night. That reminds me, i need to find some questions :S
So, i hope your happy that i put some pics up and made a post. It seems to be getting harder and harder to get comments from you people.
I'll see everyone on sat, well i better, otherwise i'll smear honey on your face and set a packet of rabid honeyeaters onto you.

2 comments:

tubes41 said...

hmmm... disappearing comments... like this one... See, you didn't read this... *jedi mind trick* You didn't see this comment... *jedi mind trick*

GIR2000 said...

that doesn't work trav
*grabs lightsabre*