Friday, September 30, 2005

The Day

Its friday morning and i had a fantastic time yesterday. I now have more details to fill you in on.
I arrived at Fiona's house at 9 o'clock, had to wait half an hour for her to do her hair and makeup. Then we drove over to macca's in Vic Park where we had a nice breakfast, well as nice as you can get from McDonalds. We had just finished eating when we spied a certain someone walking towards us. It was non other then Pastor Pamela. She was there to meet David Hubbard for a coffee and a chat. Anyway, we talked for about 20mins before Fiona and I left. It was when we were standing next to my car when Fiona got her scarf out and wrapped it around my head. Yes, i was blindfolded. I had to sit in the passenger seat of my own car while she drove me to some unknown destination. Several round abouts and a couple of brake slammings later we had arrived. She unwrapped the scarf from my head and i looked around with amazement. We were at the Welshpool licensing centre. At this point i didn't have a clue what was going on. Then Fiona announced her suprise for me. I was to get personalised license plates :D I never would have guessed that in a million years. So we lined up and in a matter of minutes i was filling in the forms for the plates. I'm not going to tell you what they say, you will have to wait until i get them before you find out. I now ask anyone who knows what they say to keep their mouths shut.
So once that was done we bought some beads at carousel, then went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Amadale. It was really good, i recommend you to see it. Johnny Deep did a great job of playing Willy Wonka. The Umpa Lumba's were a little disappointing but overall it was great. I give it 8/10 stars.
After the movie we went to Gosnells markets and bought more beads. Then we were over at carousel again where we said hi to diana, bought some dinner and ate it in a park.
After our Hungry Jacks's we headed over to Fiona's house so we can watch some Daria on DVD.
Overall it was a great day, and i just loved my present.
I'll see everyone on Sunday, bye bye.

1 comment:

Sar n Jase said...

daria is the funniest of all funnies ever. shes the bomb. i wanna knoe what ur number plates say!! u have to post pics for those of us who wont acutally get to seeee the car :D