Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Low Down

Well, I've been doing stuff lately, not much i can really say to it, its just uni stuff.
Last Saturday was a good night, we had our first quiz night. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun, and the questions weren't too hard. Aside from my questions of course, i think the highest score was 2/10. And you call yourself Australian *shakes head*
Anyway, this Saturday is the last frequency for the term, i can't remember what we're doing but I'm sure it will be great.
My birthday is soon, you can check out the exact date. I still haven't decided what I'm doing for it. I might spend the time doing homework, won't that be fun. Speaking of birthday's, Alyce's blog turned one yesterday.
Tomorrow night Fiona is coming over for dinner, i can't wait to see her again. You should be able to look forward to her posting tomorrow. So check out her site.
Anyway, i got a report to finish. So have a good week and I'll see you on Saturday.

No comments: