Friday, October 07, 2005

The Cheap Night

Today is friday, which means yesterday was thursday, which means last night i was out with Fiona. I picked her up at 6:30pm and we went straight out to carousel. Our first stop there was to talk with Diana, it was just a general chit-chat but it didn't last long because she was at work. We went to City Surf and i got a brand new, leather, quicksilver wallet. I used the voucher from my grandparents to pay for it, i only had to add a little bit to it. We went into Lincraft so Fiona can get some more beads, then it was over to Angus & Robertson to exchange a book, i got the Darwin Awards III. We had a nice dinner at subway then we went into Tandy's where i bought a Infrared USB cable for my phone using the money i got for my birthday.
After that we drove to Burswood where we looked around at all the discount items in the Dome. I bought myself a Rise Against CD for $10 then got Fiona a Natelie Cole CD for $10.
So at the end of the night i had 4 new things and i only paid $30 from my own wallet. I love nights like that :D
Anyway, i'm posting from uni so i should get back to work. I might start taking more photo's with my phone and posting them because now i don't have to go through my dad's laptop.
See you later my friends...

No comments: