Thursday, October 13, 2005

Time Goes By....

It was Monday when I last posted, I realise that everyone reads my blog and that you just dying to read what I have to say next.
Well I don't really have much to say, I might write you a story when I feel in the mood later on, but for now I might just share some thoughts with you.
Lately I've been reading a book that Ryan gave me for my birthday, its called the Purpose Driven Life. Reading this book has opened my eyes up to a few things. One of the things involves music. The author brought up the point that music is only a part of worship, and its not the tune of the song that makes it Christian, but the lyrics sung. That was just something interesting I found.
The second is that Church isn't the only time of worship, you should be living your life for God. You don't have to wait until Sunday morning before you can give praise to the Lord, you can shout your love for Jesus at any time of the day.
Its important to realise that life here on Earth is a test, giving your hearts to Jesus means we passed the test, but how we live our lives depends on how well we pass it. The more we live for God the more we receive in return in the afterlife.
There's so much more that I have learned from that book, and I'm only up to chapter 9, there's still 31 left.
Anyway, I need to get back to work, so I'll post something tomorrow night. Tonight I'll be out with Fiona, were going to go see a movie.
Cheerio Chap

No comments: