Monday, October 10, 2005

It Continues...

Well the presents keep rolling in. On sunday Laura came to church, yay. She drove across Australia with her family. She got me a Tweety Bird water bottle to replace my broken one, and also got me some bitumen from Bathurst.
After church on sunday we went back to Ryan's even though he wasn't there, and Krammer put some of his old speakers into my car. They sound so good, and Krammer is such a great guy. Speaking about Krammer, a great thing happened on saturday. All the guys (and Rima) went to Ryan's to have a BBQ, we had a great time talking and cooking food untill eventually the others girls came over. We then sat down to discuss this term's activities for Frquency. Before we started though Ryan gave a short sermon then asked everyone to bow their heads in pray. He then gave everyone the option to make themselves right with Jesus. With my head bowed i listened to Ryan talk, he eventually acknowledged a hand raised. It was at that point when i heard a shot in my head "KRAMMER", and a voice inside me started to shout "HALLELUIAH!". When everyone was looking up again Ryan told us that Krammer had given his heart to the Lord. What a great day that was.
Anyway, my writting doesn't seem to be flowing right so i might end it now. Robert suggested posting something controversial, i will have to find something later. I have some big plan's for this blog when i finish this semester. I might have to steal a few "ideas" off people though.
So untill next time, stay safe and be smart!

No comments: