Thursday, October 06, 2005

How Many Days?

Its been a few days since my last post, and i know how your all a bunch a savages who just want more and more posts.
I've noticed that my blog has been lacking pictures of late. In the old days i used to post dozens of pics every week, but for some reason that seems to have faded away. I need to try and make an effort to take my camera to frquency on saturdays, but its hard because i don't really have the chance to sit back and watch lke i used too.
So anyway, i have a couple of months before i finish the semester, i really want to pass this time. I'm doing better then i did last semester, so fingers crossed. Once i finish you might see more posts and pics, but i'm going to try and shake things up a bit. I have a few ideas on what i'm going to do, but i won't be revealing any of it to you.
Tonight i'm going out with Fiona, i can't wait. I'm really enjoying spending time with her, and i hope we can spend alot more time together.
So, untill i post again. See you saturday.
Don't forget, 3pm at Ryan's.

p.s can you remember to bring $10 for my sponsorship, thanks.

1 comment:

Rodney Olsen said...

The pics are always great but I really enjoy hearing what you're thinking and doing.

I love the fact that you have been having a lot more to say recently.